Friday, January 21, 2011

Intro to My Blog

It’s been so long since I had an idea to write a blog but just had no clue what I wanted to blog about. It just came up in my head this past week when I had my first Colon Hydrotherapy (colonic) which I always wanted to give it a try, I realized why not share with you on all the exciting alternative therapies, new facial technologies, diet methods, cosmetics and skincare products I like and don’t like about!

Since I was a child, I always knew I wanted to try everything that makes me pretty and at age 16, I already became an expert at anti-aging and now I am almost 30 and still getting the compliments about my skin and questions about how I maintain it. The answer is easy, you just need to give it a try or else you’ll never know if it is right for you.

Here is an opportunity for those of you who want to experience the new stuff out there but too scared to try. Hear me out here! I promise to give the most honest reviews on every beauty products and services I've had so you can decide whether or not to spend big bucks to try it on your own!

So get ready now to the journey of being forever young!

No comments:

Post a Comment